Me and my sister

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reba McEntire - Somebody: Album Version

Sometime's

Sometime's I wander if I can do the impossible
Does God want me to stay where I'm at
Or do something alas

Sometimes I wander what to do
I don't know what to do
Is God just testing me
When I have a crush on a guy
Or does He want me to do something alas

Sometime's I wonder if I will ever fall in love
Just not get a crush on a guy
I know if God want's me to fall in love
It will be when I least expect it
But I wander how long I have to wate

I know God is already using me in His plans
He want's me to let other's see that
We are all the same in His eye's
It does not matter who you are
Or the way you were born in this world
As long as people RESPECT you
For who you are, not what you are

I am fine with who I am
As long as God has a plan for me
I just wish I could tell someone everything
That does not come easy for me to talk about

I felt like I had to hide my feelings starting in grade school
I could not stand up for myself
When kids would make fun of me
It's going to take many years to un-hide my feeling
But if I had someone to ask me the right question's
I might know how to change


No comments:

Post a Comment