Me and my sister

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What To Do When Life Seems So Unfair: Sermon by Pastor Russell Hodgins of ICC

Why?

Why does life seem to be unfair?
Why do we need to have another person
To talk to and understand us?
Why do some hide their feelings for so long
That they don’t know how to talk to anyone anymore about it

Why can’t I just tell someone my feeling and or problems?
It’s not easy for me to get my feelings out
If I can ever tell someone all my feelings
I know they will be the one for me

Why does life have to revolve around liking a guy/girl
I act all crazy just to keep up
Like, I have two personalities
And, I don’t know how to act

Why does it take so long
To find out what love is?
“Your faith will lead love where it’s want’s to go.”

“Love will be the gift you give yourself.”

Music is in me
Music makes everything all better

No comments:

Post a Comment