Me and my sister

Sunday, September 13, 2009

When I was a little girl (working on)

Life start’s out the same, but we just sometimes are different in good ways.
I did not walk in till I was two, ride a two-wheeler bike at 11, or drive a car at 20.

Telling someone my feeling might be easy for you. But for me it isn’t simple as you might think. As a kid I though I had to hide my feeling; because I didn’t want to show other kids I was hurting inside when they make fun of me. Writing is the only way I know how to get my feelings out. I would like to tell everyone my feelings when they ask me “How are you” and I always say “Fine”.

How did you get this way?
As a kid I though I had to hide my feeling; because I didn’t want to show other kids I was hurting inside when they make fun of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment