Me and my sister

Friday, July 31, 2009

I Know…

I meet an old friend from High School and we got each others phone #. Boy that was a big mistake. We talked two times that day. Now he wants me to come over to his house. Not to be mean but I got scared and went swimming instead. And, I told him I might. I don't like being alone with any guy. My Special Olympics guy friends are different in a good way. I would rather meet a guy (if that's what God wants) by people I know already and not by myself. I would be more comfortable that way. I am just not comfortable with guys I don’t really know. So, today I found out I do not want to get married unless God has other plans for me.

I know what it’s like
To be
Of what you don’t want to do
Or of what you are not comfortable with
To go on with life
And be worried

I know what it’s like
To meet a guy
You have not seen
Since High School

You talk on the phone
You don’t like it
When he say’s he has kids
And he wants you to come over
To his house
You are not sure
And you get scared

He calls again and again
And you don’t answer
Because you are scared
Of being alone with him

No comments:

Post a Comment