Me and my sister

Friday, July 31, 2009

The New R-word is Respect

RESPECT

What does the word “RESPECT”
Mean to you?
To me, it mean’s
Don’t judge people
For what they are
But who they are inside
Because everyone deserves a chance
To be heard

But then there are those
That don’t RESPECT
Those with intellectual
By using the “R-WORD”.
I am not going to say it.
If you have watched “Tropic Thunder”
You will know what I mean

“Tropic Thunder” is out
And, “The Ringer” is in
Because Tropic Thunder
Makes fun of those with intellectual disabilities
No matter what Hollywood
Or, Ben Stiller says
They’re just in it for the money

Look at who the person is
Before you say anything
To that person
Because it just might be
Someone who will get you back
For what you say

“Sticks and stones
Won’t hurt my bones,
But words can be deadly”
If used wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment