Me and my sister

Friday, July 31, 2009

LIFE

Why does life seem to be unfair?
Why does life seem to be so hard?
Why can’t I do anything right sometimes?
Why can’t life be on the easy track?
Why did God make me the way I am?

God made life so hard
So we would learn from our mistakes.
He wants us to find our own way in the world.
Even if it takes us a lifetime to find our own way
In this world.

If you’re still searching for answers.
Weather it’s looking for a job you enjoy
And, or being happy at that job.
Finding that one true place
Where you belong in life.
Or, finding and sharing for that one person
That’s like you and or for you.

Whatever it is in life you’re searching for.
Let God know.
He will answer you when you’re ready to hear Him.
Even if that may take what seems like a lifetime.
Give Him a chance and He will hear you.

So when you are at your worse.
Talk to God.
You may never know what might happen next.

I might have a hard time believing that.
But I will learn someday.
And you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment