Me and my sister

Friday, July 31, 2009

Reba McEntire - Is There Life Out There

If you have ever heard the song “Is There Life Out There” by Reba McEntire (http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/reba-mcentire/is-there-life-out-there-16775.html) It is a song about a young woman who marries at twenty. And, she wonders if there’s life beyond her family and home. She wants something more in life besides her family. She search’s for a life she can be proud of, goes to college and graduates.

Do you ever feel lost?
That the world is going on without you?
That you are going on with your life.
But, you are not all there?

Are you searching for something?
But, don’t know what it is?
And you don’t know who to turn to.
Are you trying to find someone?
That you can easily talk to?

Like me, I just can’t tell someone my problems.
It’s got to come out when I’m not thinking about it.

Sometime I feel lost in this world
And I don’t know what to do
I know God will help me
Find my way back
To where I belong

It just might take a lifetime
I don’t like waiting
But, what can I do
Just wait and find out
Because who knows what will happen
A few years down the road

No comments:

Post a Comment