Me and my sister

Friday, July 31, 2009

Winner

You are a winner just by being in the Special Olympics,
Because it does not matter if you are black or white
Green or yellow or how you act or whether you have a disability or not.

You are a winner, because of who you are,
Not what you are.
Don’t let others tell you any different.

You are a winner
No matter if you win or lose.
If you win that’s great;
If you lose, you just have to work harder to win.

For me winning means getting my Swimming times down.
Some Athletes just care if they get first, 2nd, or third places.
They don’t pay attention about their strokes.
They just like winning,
But not me.

You can be more than just a winner.
There’s ALPs which gives me a sense of accomplishments.
I am more then a winner in ALPs,
Because I help make Special Olympics better in my County
And, I like helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment