Me and my sister

Friday, July 31, 2009

What Life Wants

God wants me to be similar to everyone else
When I was a girl I didn’t understand
Why God made me with a disability
I just wanted to be like everyone else

I would come home from School,
Tell my mom
“Why did God make me this way”?

I understand now
That God wants me to teach
Others about Mentally Handicapped people
Like me, because they can’t

Yes, it takes me longer to learn
But I can learn
We all can learn
Some of us our just much slower than others

I would like people
To not judge others
Just because some are very different

I just needed some extra help starting out in life
I still do, just not as much
But others will need help
With simple everyday things for life

I long for a relationship
That I can share my feeling with
Which is hard for me to do
Because I lock my feelings up inside
When I was little,
I needed help to get them out
Writing is the only thing I can think of
And I’m a romantic at heart

No comments:

Post a Comment