Me and my sister

Friday, July 31, 2009

Writing

Writing is the only way I can think of coping
From what I have been through
Writing my feelings down is all I can do

If you ask me how I was doing
I would say “I’m fine”
That’s the only way I know of to cope

People don’t know what it’s like
To be someone like me
To be made fun of
Just because you’re a little slower than them

Other kids have the same problems as me
They don’t like to show it
Buy they’re hurting like me

That’s why there’s Special Olympics
You can be who you are
And, not get made fun of
Only if more kids knew about Special Olympics
Then they would not get made fun of
They could just be who God made them to be

Writing is the only way
I know how to cope
For if not
I might go crazy
And, that’s the end of that

No comments:

Post a Comment