Me and my sister

Friday, July 31, 2009

I Want the World to Know

I want the world to see me as a person
Not as someone who has a disability.

I want the world to know me as a person
Who can do anything they can.

I want the to know
Those who are Mentally Challenged
Are just like you and me.

I want the world to know
Mentally Challenged people can do the same as anybody else
They’re just a little slower then you might be
And in different ways they may be better than you.

I want the world to know that
Every day after school I ask my mom “Why did God make me this way”.

I want the world to know that
God made each and every one of us who we are for a reason
And that reason might take you a lifetime to find out.
But you will find your reason why God made you who you are
And who you are to become
For He has a plan for everyone.

I want the world to know
I may not always understand why I write the things I write
But does God write through me
Or do I just think up this stuff out of the blue on my own?
Only time will tell
When I learn the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment