Me and my sister

Friday, July 31, 2009

Learn

(I made this for my sister for when she get's married.)

When we were little
We didn’t always get along
But I loved you anyway
And I always will
Even though I don’t say it
You became a Special Ed teacher because of me
I hope you teach your kids
The life skills they will need out of School
I know it’s hard at times
But you can do it
I believe in you
I know you want what everybody else has
And I do too
But it will all come upon you
In God’s time
But it will take me a long time
To get things together
And figure things out
I guess I don’t know where
To go with my life right now
But you do
And I’m proud of you for it
All of us kids will find someone someday
But it will take a long time yet
I believe we have to find ourselves first
Even if it takes us a lifetime
I know it will happen
For me writing is the only way
To express myself right now
That’s all I know


Your more then a “A Friend To Me” Garth Brooks: Sevens
You’re the best “Sister” Reba McEntire
You’re My Shining Star
“I Love You This Much” -- Jimmy Wayne--

No comments:

Post a Comment